So autumn has kicked in and I already have started to miss the summers (though afternoon in Delhi is still pretty hot) 😦 And I thought hey, autumn is the perfect time to strut out in them denims! I created 5 fun, no-fuss looks for you people try to out and they all are autumn appropriate 😀 Let’s start with the look book now shall we?
The Hipster Kid
Want to keep your style quotient on point in college? This look is the one you should give a try this autumn.
I will be your worst nightmare
Cold hearted b*tch
I am the guy/girl your mom warned about
Not the right person to fall in love with
Mean savage b*tch
The storm that will ruin you
Angry young man/woman
Photography – Aditya Saxena (adityaries) | Styling, conceptualization, makeup and model – Ankita Bardhan
Hey beautiful people!
How’s the survival in this humid weather going? Btw I seriously don’t understand how come people haven’t declared humid weather as a season? I mean let’s just embrace the fact more than summers or monsoons, it’s the humid weather that lasts 😂😂😭 Anyway, I wanted to talk about a brand I’ve been recently introduced to and I don’t have enough words to say how in awe I am with their style, cuts & class in their collection. Dorothy Perkins is a beautiful mix of chic & elegance & I would like to share some of my favs with you 😀
ABOUT DOROTHY PERKINS
Dorothy Perkins is one of the UK’s leading high street fashion brands with over 100 years of British heritage.
The brand has 700 stores worldwide with more than 100 stores outside of the UK.
Customers love Dorothy Perkins because it offers the latest fashion looks and style essentials at affordable prices. The collection has something for all occasions including a wide range of dresses, stylish signature prints, and accessories to complete your outfit.
Hello my honey crumbs!! I am so sorry for being MIA for a long time…there’s a lots happening in my life, so much that I barely get time to breathe..huff..but I miss ya all a lot ❤ . So this post this gonna be a treat for you all with oddles of love 🙂
Who said attention lol 😛
Love the print of this blouse ❤
High-low hem eh 🙂
Why Maybelline why!! Why all your lip colors fade away so fast!!
I have been looking for high-low hem attires for a long time and I found this lovely printed high-low blouse, which can be worn for casual hangouts and also for work. I love the way almond-brown hues work for my skin :)) Since I have been having a long affair with neons and bright colors, I wanted to keep this look as subtle and neutral as possible…so brown ‘oh so fitted’ pants and nude heels were my choice to complete the look. I added my fav animal printed retro sunnies to compliment my printed blouse and it brought out the rocker soul of me. To feed the needs of my rocker soul I sported ‘le red lips’ and voila! from easy breezy office/semi-casual look…I transformed into the rocker chic just like that ^_^ Ahhh I wish I brought some of my chunky junky jewels but never mind my attitude filled in the space..hell yeah \,,/ I had so much fun doing this look…to my surprise I brought a rock gal outta subtle look. What do ya all think about this look?
Rocker chic gone sober
Printed high-low hem blouse – Thrifted
My ‘oh so fitted’ pants – Max
Retro sunnies – Aldo
Nude heels – Catwalk
Simply Swag \,,/
Eyes- Maybelline Colossal Kajal
Lips- Maybelline lip color in Burgundy
Rocker chic soul – Me, myself and I
Eh I know you are gonna miss me..right? *wink wink*
Corporate Look For Women
- Opt for business suits in solid colors like black, blue, grey or brown and if your business suit has a skirt, avoid your legs to be looking too bare. But pants are more preferable.
- Jewelery should be tasteful, minimal and worn close to the skin. TIP :- Put on your jewellery, walk around and wave your arms if anything clanks or slides, take it off.
- Don’t dress too provocatively so, avoid heels over 2 and a half inches high, sheer blouses, deep necklines or second skin leggings.
- Your shirt should be well fitted and should have a feminine cut and the jacket should always be buttoned up.
- Your hair should be properly tied or pinned. Hair falling on eyes is a big no-no.
- Your make-up should be minimal, use only foundation, black/brown eye liner and a pale lip color (preferably long-stay lipstick).
Corporate Suit For Men
- The rule goes the same with men, business suits should be in solid dark colors. But business suits should always be plain or striped but never wear the check pattern ones (it looks way too funky).
- Putting on a tie is a must and glossy hues should be avoided.
- Your belt and your shoes should be in matching colors.
- Your shirt should be sneaking half an inch out of your coat.
- Your coat should be perfectly fitting your shoulders and falling down smoothly through the arms.
- Your pants should be fitting comfortably so, avoid tight ones.
- Your hair should be washed and properly gelled to tame the fly aways and remember, spike hairstyle with formals is a big no-no.
Well, these steps will help you to achieve a good Formal Look.
For further queries, post your comments below this Post.
Thank You !!