During monsoon special care of skin is needed as it tends to behave a little strange due to humidity 😥 And believe me this humid weather has potential to wreak havoc on your skin. Yikes! So here is a routine that you all peeps should follow for a healthy looking and healthy feeling skin during this rainy season.
- Always keep your skin clean to avoid any skin infection, which is very prevalent during this season. Use a mild, anti-fungal cleanser. Exfoliate at least once in a week.
- Wash your hair and take a bath preferably in lukewarm water, without a fail if you got drenched in the rain. As there is a lot of harmful chemicals present in the rain water.
- To get rid of stickiness instantly; slather on a paste of multani mitti and rose water and wash it off with cold water.
- Use an anti-bacterial toner toprevent skin breakouts and infections and to restore skin’s pH balance.
- Always hydrate your facial and body skin well by applying a light moisturize as during monsoons we strip our skin’s natural oils more.
- Oily skin beauties can use a facial scrub made of rice flour and rose water, scrub gently in circular motion for about 8-10 minutes
- Anti-fungal dusting powder can also be used to prevent skin infections.
- Never leave your sunscreen even if it’s cloudy. Use water-proof and SPF 50 sunscreen.
- Wear minimal makeup, just a kohl on you are good to go.
- You might come across body odour issues, to combat it you can add a few drops of rose water or any aroma oil to your bathing water.
- Carry a hand sanitizer always with you. During rainy days, bacteria and other harmful microbes tend to sit on our skin and it has a great chance of infecting our skin and makeup products.
These are the tips that I swear by to keep my skin radiant, supple and pimple-free during the monsoons ^_^ What do you do to tame down sticky-sticky and zits prone skin ? Feel free to share your beauty regime and tips for the rainy season.
P.S. These images do not belong to me, I used the images that I found on net. If any of these images belong to you and in case you want me to take them down, then mail me.